Monday, December 6, 2010

Time for the Goals

Wow. I need some shorter term goals than "100 books in a year" or else I am never going to finish. And that is why I am tackling the ridiculous task of reading the Twilight series this week. I think I can do it. I've started on the first one and it is ridiculously simple reading, so I'm not worried about it. I thought it would also be easier to read and comment on the series as a whole than to jump around.

So here are my goals for this week:
1. Read the Twilight series
2. Start on another book (possibly my next Jane Austen)
3. Finish my Christmas cards
4. Clean my apartment
5. Get presents bought and wrapped
6. Grocery shop

I think that's all I have time for. I definitely have my work cut out for me, because there are several other little things that I need to get done, as well as a large undertaking that will probably take me the rest of this month to figure out and complete. And that large undertaking I will announce January first. It's very exciting.

For those of you who are wondering where the running is going to come into play, the cold weather is making it impossible with my asthma to run. I had been running and training for a 5k, but it just isn't possible at the moment. Jordan and I are thinking about investing in gym memberships at the beginning of the year, so I will start then and chronicle my progress.
Day: 22
Books to Read: 98

No comments:

Post a Comment