Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Go Ask Alice...

 I read "Alice in Wonderland" last night. Weird weird weird weird weird. I had to check and make sure that I was reading the right book. Then I had to check and make sure that I hadn't taken any particularly strong decongestants or inhaled any spray paint.
Overall, though, I liked it. It was a crazy journey and I'm not really sure what the moral was, but it was super easy to read and everything was really unexpected.
If you're wondering why this post is so lame, it's because I am also watching "How I Met Your Mother," the greatest show ever conceived by funny human minds.
I have to read a book every 3 1/2 days to make 100 in a year. That is so doable.
I'm going to make some spiced tea.


Day: 44
Books to read: 90

*****EDIT*****
Look at this iPhone case I JUST found on Esty!

2 comments:

  1. I actually wrote a really long paper about this book my senior year in high school. I cannot at this moment tell you what my thesis was, but I too found the book quite strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? I was kind of confused at first, but I may need to re-read it when I'm not furiously reading 100 books in a year.

    ReplyDelete