Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Goals-- No updates today

I did a halfway job with every single one of my goals this past week. The only thing that I'm proud of is that I lost 4 pounds last week. That is pretty awesome. So... New goals! I think I will try to simply focus on fitness this week.

1. Be able to get my wedding ring off my finger.
    I am so close! I think a few more pounds will do it. I haven't been able to get it off since a month before Noah was born.

2.  Register for my first 5k this year.
     It needs to be about 9 weeks out from this week. Because of my next goal...

3. Begin the Couch to 5k program
    This program is 9 weeks long. If I register for a 5k 9 weeks out it will force me to complete the training program. More than anything, I want to RUN these races this year. Aside from the fact that I just don't want to embarrass myself at a race, my last race is a marathon relay, which means it will be at least 5 miles for me and not just the 3.1.

4. Drink 100 oz of water per day
    I think that a big part of my problem with weight loss is that I don't drink enough water. I know I will be on the toilet all the time, but it's going to be worth it at the end, I think.

5. Cook 4 days this week
     I have been doing a good job with this, and I think that it will help my weight loss journey so much to know exactly what is going in and out of my mouth.


Well, have to run off now. Peanut is crying for no immediately discernible reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment