Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Late Night Rambles

I thought about composing some kind of grand blog post tonight, but I am just so tired, I don't know if I can find words to make something grand. So you might just have to deal with my disjointed thoughts.

One of my favorite things in the world is watching Jordan and Noah cuddle. We are all sitting downstairs watching 24 and winding down from a long day of traveling and hanging out with Nana and Grandpa. Noah is gently cooing at Jordan and we are all snuggled up in blankets, just chilling out.

I love baby sleepers. I remarked to Jordan that I wished that I had footie pj's, but pretty quickly retracted that statement. But seriously, there is not much that looks more comfortable than a baby in a sleeper.

It's really hard to wind down to go to sleep while watching 24. There's a nuclear bomb? It might go off? Are you going to disarm it? How many more people will Jack Bauer have to manually dismember?

That will probably have to be all for tonight. I'm finding that my eyes are literally shutting on their own and I'm starting to hear my bed calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment