Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Fever

I don't understand it, but I've totally got baby fever.

I have a few theories on this, the most prevalent of which happens to be that I did not enjoy my pregnancy at all. Somewhat because I was so totally uncomfortable, but also because I was so terrified of the unknown. I would like a go again.

I had all but squelched these feelings (because, come on, how crazy can I be?), until I came across some pregnancy photos.


Pregnant people are so cute! Albeit, uncomfortable.

I miss the feeling of a little person squirming around inside me. Sometimes I'll watch Noah and he'll do something and I'll remember what it felt like when he was doing that 3 months ago.

Is this some kind of hormonal thing? Because if not, I need some help here!

Nobody jump on this. I have applied for insurance that will make me wait at least 18 months before getting pregnant. Which is probably a good thing. Because my mommy clock is ticking.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason baby fever never goes completely away. Even when you have THREE boys and know there's no way you want anymore any time soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so crazy! I don't need another baby!

    ReplyDelete