Monday, July 30, 2012

Back on the Air

So sorry for the dead air the last week. Getting back from two vacations has really put me behind in life in general.

I will be starting the blogging series One mom. $2.00 per day. 31 days. on Wednesday. The groceries have been bought, menus have been planned, and prayers have been said. I would covet the prayers of anyone reading this blog who is a Christian. Since I announced that I would be doing this series there have been several events in my life that have just made me want to give up. I won't, though. This is obviously way too important.

On a completely unrelated note, is it stupid that every time they show parents when an Olympian wins, I cry? I mean, full on tears.

Also, am I the only person who really dislikes Ryan Lochte's attitude? I really dislike it.

No comments:

Post a Comment