I spent about four hours last night delving into all the possibilities for this 31 day challenge and I believe I am getting it squared away.
So, without further ado, here are:
- I will eat on only $2.00 a day (or $62) for the entire month of August.
- If I find myself in a situation where I have to be away from my house during meal times, I will either eat off of what little money I have and suffer the consequences for the rest of the month, or I will go without.
- I will post a blog by 8 P.M. (Central Standard) daily with a factoid about world poverty and an endorsement of an organization that is working towards ending human suffering.
- I will spend one hour per day studying scripture and praying for the needs of the world.
- I will find a way to personally support at least ten of the organizations featured on the blog.