Wednesday, July 18, 2012

$2.00 a Day. 31 Days.

It's about to get serious up in here, y'all.

I spent about four hours last night delving into all the possibilities for this 31 day challenge and I believe I am getting it squared away.

So, without further ado, here are:

The Rules

  1. I will eat on only $2.00 a day (or $62) for the entire month of August. 
  2. If I find myself in a situation where I have to be away from my house during meal times, I will either eat off of what little money I have and suffer the consequences for the rest of the month, or I will go without.
  3. I will post a blog by 8 P.M. (Central Standard) daily with a factoid about world poverty and an endorsement of an organization that is working towards ending human suffering.
  4. I will spend one hour per day studying scripture and praying for the needs of the world.
  5. I will find a way to personally support at least ten of the organizations featured on the blog.
I think that many of you will find this series to be interesting, if not informative and challenging. Please consider supporting one of the organizations featured in August. Volunteer, give monetarily, spread awareness. Be a world changer and not a world watcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment