Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Summer

This is my last week of non-craziness.

Next week I begin the semester at Fontbonne. I'll be in class Monday-Friday. I'll be staying the night in St. Louis on Mondays, and the rest of the week will be commute-class-commute-work-teach lessons. I won't get to see Noah until 5 PM at the earliest every day. Sometimes later.

I know this is what so many moms do every day. But I haven't had to do it yet, so have some pity on me.

Because of the busy, I'm anticipating summer, like, a whole lot. I want to hang out with my family for an entire day in our pajamas. I want to take a weekend trip. I want to take Noah to the park and swing with him and take him down the slide. I want to take him for ice cream. Go to the pool. Visit friends.

This summer is the summer of the super mom. I've decided it, so it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment