I'm going to start a tradition on Sunday nights of posting my "To Accomplish" list. Hopefully it will keep me a little more in check as the week goes on. Usually I try to put down about twenty items and I never ever finish it. Let's go with ten really rather large projects.
- Finish "The Wednesday Sisters" (I'm so close!)
- Finish crocheting this baby blanket (that is NOT for me!)
- Deep clean my house
- Go grocery shopping
- Do all the laundry
- Raise the remaining $1400 to get us to Joseph!
- Get to the bank and sign some paperwork
- Read "Holy Discontent"
- Finish "It" (which, by the way, is a lot long than I thought it would be!)
- Run. A lot.
Just found out what our tax return will be. Very exciting.
Also closing in on our closing date for our brand new house. So much excitement!