Monday, April 25, 2011

Countdown update!

 I thought I was falling behind, but I figured out that I still just need to read a book every 2.5 days in order to finish. I'm pretty sure that's the same as the last time I counted it all up.

I'm working on my Shakespeare now. This has tremendous potential to put me way way way behind. But I won't let it. I didn't realize that some of these plays have multiple "parts" to them and so it's taking me a little long to get through my very first one (King Henry the Sixth) than I would like.

Tomorrow I will finish KH6 and read something easy, like Michael Caine's book about film acting. I would really love to read enough that by the end of this week I only need to read one book every 4 or 5 days. That would certainly take the pressure off.

Day: 162
Books to read: 79

No comments:

Post a Comment